Medical Transcription Services
As a ClaimTek licensee, you can provide medical transcription services to diverse
healthcare providers-individual physicians, nursing homes, and hospitals.
Our transcription process is secure and provides the best service while minimizing
You'll be able to provide varied types of transcription services:
- Emergency room transcription
- Acute care transcription
- Admission note transcription
- Surgical report transcription
- H&P transcription
- Discharge summary transcription
Our transcriptionists handle different kinds of reports:
- Progress reports
- Physical examination reports
- Pathology reports
- Radiology reports
- Autopsy reports
- Labor and delivery reports
- Consultation reports
BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING TRANSCRIPTION:
- Increased Focus on Core Health Care Areas: Outsourcing medical transcription
helps leverage the services of an expert and leaves doctors focused on core care-providing
- Secure service: We follow a secure three-step process. 1. Doctors deliver
the dictated file through our toll-free number. Doctors may also place audio files
on our secure FTP server. 2. Our transcriptionists transcribe these speech recordings.
Then, doctors download these files directly from our secure FTP server or we can
send you these files through an encrypted e-mail. This process ensures that data
- Lower Personnel Costs for Doctors
- More Business Focus on Higher Priority Issues: Instead of spending time
managing in-house personnel and their routine tasks you can spend your time expanding
your business/practice, and network.
- More Business & Office Space. More Cash Flow: Outsourcing frees up business
space in the company building for other important uses, which you can use for more
services instead of draining your cash flow.
- Increased productivity and efficiency: Outsourcing streamlines everything.
You get your money faster and at less cost per patient.
Sample Marketing Brochure Size 8.5 x 11 Promoting Transcription Services